Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Images of Oman

During the last two months I have been visiting various places all over Oman where my company has branches. Getting out of Oman I was fascinated by the scenery and the natural beauty of the surroundings. I am posting some photos which I clicked during these trips

View of Fujaira (UAE) from Dibba (Oman)
Gateway to Sohar - the Industrial hub of Oman

Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque - this marvellous work
of art is a few minutes walk from my residence.
Scenery just after leaving Muscat leading to Nizwa
Beautiful straight roads !!
Sunset before reaching the destination.
Some more scenery !
The grand mosque at Rustaq.
Roundabout at Salalah.
View of Salalah airport from the guest house.
This place is just like Kerela with banana
and coconut plantations aplenty
Salalah roundabout at night.
View of Salalah by night.

No comments: