Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Apologies !!

I have not been able to update my blog as often as I would have liked to much to the chagrin of my friends and well wishers who yearn for news from this end. My sincere apologies to them. Well the reasons for this are twofold, firstly I have been quite busy in visiting all the company's facilities all over Oman (about 35 locations !) and secondly, I have still not got my internet connection despite applying on 19 Jan 2009. Will try my best to be regular in future.

2 comments:

Balvinder Balli said...

Oye C.N.K. yaar (chinta na kar) a term coined by you only. Good that you are keeping busy. Will help you in getting hold over things faster.

Anonymous said...

You are right Sir. We really long to hear from you. I am sure there are many in the RBI fraternity and ex RBIans who open your blog daily to see if there's any update. So, once you get your connection, we expect that you'd flood your blog with news/happenings once again. Wishing you all the best in all your endeavour.