Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Friday, March 31, 2006

Ringing in the New Year

Hi Guys,
I am not talking about the "New" calendar year. Today happens to be my birthday - the real one. People often take my birthday to be on 10 October which is the "official" one (I have my late parents to thank for this gaffe - though they did it in good faith - as insurance against possible failures in early schooling. Of course the move backfired because not only did I "not fail" but in one instance cleared two classes in one year. Such cases were called double promotions - a term unheard of now. Such were the trends in those days.) Well what is special is that I have completed 50 years on this earth today. How time flies !!! I sure dont feel like a 50 year old !!! Early in the morning getting a call from my friend Balli was a pleasant surprise as well as a good start to the DAY.

1 comment:

Capt N.S.Bisht said...

Thank you Toms. There is a four year wait for greener pastures - alas !!