Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Monday, April 23, 2007

Some More Photographs

Hi Folks,
They say a picture is worth a thousand words (I've just added a few more !). Recently I bought a data cable for my Cellphone and transferred some photos to my PC. So here are the results. The first three photos were taken on 10th and the remainder on 11th January after our promotion interview.
Murali - pensive doing mental maths with CRR and SLR etc prior to his turn.

Goyal - sweating it out - literally !!

Capt Waghmare and Col. Roy - Waiting prior to the interview.

Murali and Toms - Waiting for some word on the outcome of the
interview on 11th January 2007

Moudgil trying to quench his thirst.
This is my friend Toms trying to capture my mugshot on his Cellphone - the activity was mutual.

Decent Exposure !! - Murali and Moudgil comparing notes at the former's house

No comments: