Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

From 'Back to Nature' to 'Back to Base'

Hi Folks,
I am blogging after a considerable gap this time. Well, the reason was that I have had a hectic time the last 20 days or so. I left Bangalore on the 30th of last month and reached Guwahati on 01 May where my friend Tapan had generously offered me living accomodation till the 9th when I left for Dehradun. The period from 02 to 09 May was 'official' and thereafter I was on leave for a week. I left Guwahati at 7.40 PM on the 9th and after an 'adrenaline-pumping' and 'heartbeat-missing' journey by taxi and train (which I nearly missed) I made it to Dehradun by the skin of my teeth. Reaching that place on the 10th was essential as I had to sit for my MA (Previous) exam on that day. One week at Dehradun was spent in the blissful lap of 'nature' where I studied, wrote the exam till 16th and reluctantly returned to this place on Sunday the 18th May.