Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Muscat Musings III

Folks,
I have not been able to update my blog as regularly as I would have liked to. This is partly because of the internet connectivity we are facing in Oman at present and partly because I have not yet got my own connection (another couple of weeks to go). The prospect of coming down to the nearest internet cafe (which is always crowded) to check mails etc is quite daunting. However, I am posting some photos which were taken soon after my arrival here (as the telling date stamp will reveal) :
This is my very own personal 'jacuzzi' !!
A view from my bedroom window.
This is the view from the other window. The building in
this photo has the nearest departmental store 'Rawasco'.
Artificially landscaped greens just adjacent to my residence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,

Kyon Jala Rahe Ho. A quote for the occasion "Jealously thy name is...... " you can guess.

Regards
Capt Neeraj

Capt N.S.Bisht said...

Abey Oye Neeraj,
I am updating you guys about this plaec and my welfare and you are saying "kyon jala rahe ho " NOT DONE MAN !!