Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Click Flick Prize !!

Ever since I have landed in Oman, I have been fascinated by the 'roundabouts' (large traffic islands at intersections and cross roads) over here. I have been clicking random photographs of these roundabouts all over Oman. A local weekly newsmagazine called 'Hi' conducts a monthly photography contest titled 'Click Flick' on different themes every month. Last month the theme was 'Roundabouts in Oman' and I sent a photo of the Salalah airport roundabout which I had shot during my visit to that place in July. I was pleasantly surprised when the results were declared on 28th August and I won the first prize - a brand new Olympus MEW760 digital camera. Here is the news item (click on the pics to enlarge) :

And this is the award winning photograph :

PS : There are already two claimants in the family for the 'new' camera!!

7 comments:

Ashwani said...

..that's a beautiful picture!..
congrats for the prize...

Balvinder Balli said...

Good one , keep it up.

Capt PRADEEP SINGH BIST said...

Nandan,
Really good one & congrates fot the first prize. Keep it dear,Ho Ki hoi na.

Capt N.S.Bisht said...

Thanks a lot guys.

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,

Congrats on the prize catch.

Unknown said...

have been trying to get your id/contact since the time my rediff account was hacked. Pl sms your mail id and contact on my mobile.

Capt N.S.Bisht said...

Hi Rajeev,
Since there are three 'Rajeevs' on my contact list I am not sure where to send the SMS. Anyway the details are as follows :
Mail id : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Contact No : 00-968-99477319
Cheers