Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Monday, March 29, 2010

Reserve Bank of India - Platinum Jubilee Celebrations

RBI Head Office at Mumbai
RBI, New Delhi
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was inaugurated on 01 April 1935 as a private shareholders institution under the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934. It was nationalised in January 1949. RBI entered its 75th year of existence on 01 April 2009 and thus started the year long celebrations. Various events marked the Platinum Jubilee year and the best is scheduled for 01 April 2010. The Bank is distributing Gold Coins to all its staff - serving and retired, on this historic occasion.I got a communication from the Bank asking me to personally collect my present from RBI, Bangalore. Nice gesture I must say - including retired employees in this largesse !! Well, I wont be able to make it on 1st April but am hoping my coin will still be there when I visit Bangalore in June this year !!

No comments: