Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to Basics !

I left Muscat on 05 May on a month's leave. This is not the ideal time of the year to plan one's leave considering the mercury levels prevailing in North India. I did not have a choice in the matter as I had to take my MA (Final) exams at Dehradun (yet another example of self inflicted injury). The first of the five papers began on 08 May and the exercise will end in the first week of June with viva - voce. Since there were generous gaps between the papers I have been shuttling between Dehradun, Noida and Delhi. This time was also utilised for last minute mugging up and preparation. During one such spell I was cribbing that the subject matter was just not registering in my mind (signs of old age !!) when my niece promptly remarked "now, do you realise how kids have to cope up with exam stress ?" The answer is 'yes'. Its back to school for me and hats off to kids !!

No comments: