Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Monday, January 01, 2007

Reasons for Not Blogging

Firstly the reasons for not blogging since September 2006 :
1. I was supposed to be studying for the CAIIB exam in December. I did study and wrote the exam. As to how much my efforts are appreciated by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance we shall come to know in February 2007.
2. I was supposed to be studying for my "Certificate in Disaster Management" exam (also in Dec) from IGNOU. Again the exam was dutifully completed - results awaited.
3. The next "panga" I have taken is due only in May 2007 when I have to appear for the CPP exam conducted by ASIS. So I have some time on my hands to resume this activity.
The second reason was the poor response form my friends and colleagues who just do not respond or react. This was despite the fact that some were constantly urging me on ( so Guys - this is for you !!)
Thirdly, the catalyst for this resurgence was a post by Maj Sumit Upreti who had posted a comment on Lungar Gupp XIII (albeit late). That comment surely deserved mention (see Lungar Gupp XIV).
So that's it - lets see how long this round lasts !!

1 comment:

Sumit said...

respected Sir,
Firstly, let me wish you and all the viewers/bloggers at your site -A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Secondly,Apropos you postings on the Blog I wish to know more about the ASIS -Fees ,cost of Books etc as I want to do that course-very seriously.I tried to get the info via the net but alas! the site is not opening up at all ,may be due to slow internet connection.In fact I would request you to pl post the info from the site for the benefit of all.

3.Finally I thank you for the mention-in-site.

yours

Major Sumit Kumar Upreti