Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lungar Gupp XVII

1. It is believed that the "FILE" has come out of the sanctum-sanctorum on 23rd Feb evening. The contents are, however, still 'TOP SECRET' ( I am referring to the file regarding postings of Security Officers) They should be common knowledge in a short while.
2. One of the last officers to join the Bank from the latest batch of Security Officers (Officers from Central Police Organisations) has reported at the New Delhi office last week. One guy from the same batch at Guwahati resigned from service owing to 'not being treated properly' but withdrew his resignation on second thoughts. It is understood that Guwahati office is NOT having second thoughts on this issue.
3. Of all the preposterous utterings I have heard so far in my service in the Bank the one I am about to recount surely 'takes the cake'. At one of the centres a senior officer has remarked to one of our colleagues " You guys have joined the Bank after being court martialled from the Army, isn't it ?" or words to that effect !! This is the level of maturity and general knowledge some of our so called 'senior officers' have. I am not going to sit on judgement here but 'Thank God' I was not at the receiving end of such a foolish and irresponsible tirade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Uncle

Its been a long time. I stumbled on your blog yesterday and i have to say it was a very pleasant surprise. You have been blogging for so long now. I was going through all the posts...you mostly write about work related stuff though.

Hope the family is doing well. Please do give my regards to situ aunty on my behalf.

Kappu

Capt N.S.Bisht said...

Hey Kappu,
Let me have your e-mail add. Mail me at nandanbisht@gmail.com