Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Good , The Bad and The Ugly !!

It seems that the last 'Lungar Gupp' post has not gone down well with some of the readers of my blog. I have received a lot of comments on that post - some good, some bad and some downright ugly !! I allowed two comments to be published on that post. The reason that I published two 'anonymous' comments was, firstly, one was 'for' and one 'against' the post and secondly, I know who sent those comments. Despite my request not to send anonymous comments, I have received a lot of them as described earlier. I thought my blog was read by my friends and 'like-minded' people as the header of my blog spells out. So for all those who have sent me dirty comments - please dont waste your time - they wont be published and anonymous comments (no matter how bad) have no effect on me. I have NOT asked you to read my blog so do something better. Moreover, you cannot be a friend of mine if you are sending such comments. So, if you have the spunk (ie if you are a man ) put your name against your comment and it will be published alongwith a suitable response. On the other hand if you are a scared pussy, to make comments hiding behind the cloak of anonymity, you can go jump into the lake and drown yourself. To conclude in the words of Dharmendra, reveal your identity and " Kutte mein tera khoon pee jaoonga" and "Agar maa ka doodh piya hai to naam bata !!"
PS: The next time I will ask Blogger to track and reveal the IP addresses of senders of anonymous comments.

No comments: