Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lungar Gupp XXXXVIII

1. Reporting after Leave. I have reported for duty today after being away for 22 days. Most of this time was spent at Dehradun with a small trip to Delhi included. I had gone to take one of the papers I had missed for my MA (Previous) exam which was scheduled for 29 Sep 08. After that I fell sick (sic !!) and am now at Bangalore being 'fit' to resume duty.
2. Newer Climes. I have been receiving frantic calls from all my friends and colleagues as to where I am going after leaving the Bank. Well, this is to inform all you curious busybodies that I am joining the automotive division of SB Group at Oman and will be based at Muscat. I am planning to join them by mid December.
3. New Recruits. I am told that only four newly recruited Security Officers have joined the Bank as of today. While I was on leave I got a call from a lady officer who wanted to report to Bangalore office instead of New Delhi where she has been posted owing to domestic reasons. Lets hope she succeeds in her endeavour though I have serious doubts about this issue judging by past experience.
4. AGM's Posts. It is believed that out of the five posts of AGMs which have been recently sanctioned the breakup would be as : SC -1, ST-1, Gen-3. As per the grapevine interviews may be held next month.
5. Footnote. One positive fallout of my leaving the Bank is that one vacancy in the post of AGM in our cadre will accrue on 31 Dec 2008. As per the panel year 'funda' some old horses may run again in Jan/Feb 2009 . Best of luck guys !!