Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Nostalgia !!

I had gone to Delhi for a couple of days (02 and 03 Oct 2008) to meet some old friends and associates. On 2nd I met Mr David Cresswell at the Hotel Crowne Plaza, Gurgoan where he was busy conducting the second Security Management Stage I course for Security Professionals from Cairn India. It was a pleasure meeting him after more than six years. On the 3rd I met a lot of colleagues at RBI, New Delhi and a dear old friend from my school days. Mr Rohit Varma, who is a VP in an apparel company at New Jersey was in Delhi for a business trip. I met him after nearly 30 years and it was a nostalgia trip catching up on all that we have been through in our respective lives.

Rohit and myself at Moti Mahal Restuarant, Malcha Marg, New Delhi

Rohit Varma - as dapper as ever !

David is busy checking up his e-mails at TGI, Gurgaon.