Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Monday, October 12, 2009

Vacation Time !!

I have not been blogging for more than a month now simply because I have been on the move constantly since 20th September when I landed at New Delhi from Muscat. I am on leave till 23rd October. There were a lot of items on my 'to do' list like celebrating 'Dussehra' with the family on 28th Sep, unpack and settle down my stuff at Noida (which was lying unpacked since November 2008), search for a dwelling unit at Mussoorie (cant think of severing ties with that place), etc, etc. Presently I am at Bangalore staying with my younger son.
While at Delhi I took time off to visit RBI and spent a day meeting old friends and colleagues. The same activity was repeated at Bangalore too. More about these visits in a separate post.
The time spent at Dehradun celebrating Dussehra was full of fun and gaeity with the extended family members some of who had converged from various corners of the globe for this occasion. The visit to Mussoorie was nostalgic (as always) and it was nice to see the 'Queen of Hills' bathed in various hues resplendent in her 'autumnal aura'. At this time of the year the hills are covered with a variety of wild flowers in different colours and the climate is too good to miss. The hunt for a dwelling unit continues and I am hoping to acquire one by the middle of next year. Some photos I clicked during this trip are attached :
The boys being blessed after the 'Tika'
Found time to ride a Bullet after a gap of
nearly 4 years. Ahhh what a feeling !!
The hillside at Mussoorie covered with wild
flowers. (click on the pic to enlarge)
A view of the LBSNAA horse riding track.
A view of 'Deodars' from LBSNAA.

No comments: