Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Resurgence, Revival, Resurrection, Revisting - Bishtblog

After a lengthy hiatus of six years plus, I think it is high time I start blogging again. I have received numerous requests from my friends and acquaintances in this regard. Well, for starters, an update on my status would be appropriate. I am still working with the Saud Bahwan Group at Muscat - going to be nearly eight years now. The past six years have been a roller coaster ride in hell on the personal front owing to a court case in which my sons were framed for a crime they did not commit. On the professional front, things have been hectic but no cribs on that account as the ride has been quite satisfying. So much for resurgence - I better quit my rant now.

No comments: