Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Back to the Pavillion after Fourth Innings

After working in Muscat, Oman with the Saud Bahwan Group for 10 years, I returned to India on 07 December 2018. 6th December was the last working day of my extended tenure at SBG. This was the fourth innings of my career which began on 18 March 1978 when I was commissioned into the 6th Battalion of 8 Gorkha Rifles. This was my fourth job after my service in the Army, Walchandnagar Industries Ltd and Reserve Bank of India. Whew ! Doesn't seem like I have been working for nearly 41 years. 

After landing at Delhi on the 7th and reaching home at Noida in the evening, I promptly fell ill with viral fever, cough and cold (blame it on the cold, pollution, change of weather, breakdown after a hectic last week, etc, etc...), hence the delayed post.

Haven't decided on what to do next. For the time being, I have my hands full with completion of snags post renovation of my flat at Noida. Meanwhile, it is damn cold out here. Brrrrr….the weather at Muscat was heavenly compared to this.

                                                   Last Day at Work - 06 December 2018

                         Pic in front of Flat No. 223 Al Sahwa Towers - 07 December 2018


No comments: