Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Sunday, August 01, 2021

Whimsical Veterans

In March this year, I got a call from Col Rakesh Singh Sidhu, SM, who is settled in Dehradun and is my coursemate from OTS, Madras (now OTA, Chennai). He asked me whether I was interested in undertaking a motorcycle journey to Northern Ladakh including the Karakoram Pass. Some of the areas proposed to be visited were under Army control and he mooted the idea that we would seek approval from the Army /Govt authorities. I readily agreed to his proposal and in a short while two retired officers from the Indian Navy joined the group which we christened "Whimsical Veterans". So we are a group of 4 veterans at this time (two from Army and two from Navy). The group logo is as follows:




No comments: