Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Welcome to my Blog

My friend Toms has been cribbing for quite some time now that not many folks are airing their views on this blog. Well I am happy to introduce our friend from Belapur - Purshottam Dass. He has given a brief profile alongwith his comment on my post regarding Career Progression dated 18 July 2005. He has not only served in the NSG but has also been a Commando Instructor. And he is one helluva lucky bloke I must say. He won a hamper (and a big one at that) at the International Conference conducted by the Asian Professional Security Association in Feb 2005. His idea about Assured Career Progression merits consideration. We know that our job content is not going to change - so might as well have time bound promotions. More on promotions next time.

No comments: