Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Friday, May 01, 2009

Anonymous Comments Galore

One of my friends is posting anonymous comments on my blog in the vain hope that they will be published. All comments are moderated by me and I will publish only those ones which have the name of the author on them. I have mentioned this earlier too when I received some nasty comments on a particular post (reference post 'The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' dated 30th November 2007 - type the name of the post on the search bar and you can read it for good measure). This time round the comments, far from being nasty, are hilarious, but hey - rules are rules and my friends know what an 'OG' guy I am. So dear anonymous commentor ( I know who you are - judging from your अंग्रेज़ी !!) send me a mail me at nandanbisht@gmail.com instead of wasting your time on my blog.

No comments: