Contact Info

E-Mail : nandanbisht@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9910477009

Friday, May 01, 2009

My Favourite Music !!

A couple of days back I stumbled across a cool feature on the blogger homepage which lets you search and save your favourite music on a widget which can be posted to your blog. These music clips are of 30 seconds duration (except for 'featured' ones which are longer) so even though one cannot enjoy the whole song it is a great deal. I got most of my favourite music which still 'rocks'. I am sure people from my generation will agree with me when I say that music of the 70's and the 80's was the greatest EVER. It was a trip down memory lane for me when I heard the clips. I have posted this on the side bar. Just scroll down and click on any title and enjoy continuous 30 second clips of MY favourite music.

No comments: